“Unsurpassed service excellence”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th and Union
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Came here before a show at 5th Ave theater. Husband had the ribs that were delicious as was their house brewed beer. I follow a vegan diet and ordered the vegetarian burger. Although it was delicious too, it was cold. Seemed as though it had been done long before the ribs and sat around waiting for the ribs to be finished. When I mentioned this to our server she immediately shared it with management and in no time flat the general manager, Derek was at our table with apologies. He was so kind and invited us back for complimentary dessert after the show. Not a big dessert menu but the items are to die for yummy. Be warned, the carrot cake is enough for 2 to share. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is a quality pub style restaurant at an affordable price.
We ate at Rock Bottom twice during our visit to Seattle.
It is convenient to the downtown hotel area without hiking up Seattle's many hills.
The food was quite good, mostly being pub choices like burgers, steaks and Buffalo wings.
Their brewery's drinks are very good. I had their own IPA which was fine.
This is a huge restaurant and fits the bill for a casual lunch or dinner.
If it's warm try the outside patio. I was a pleasure.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We've never really been disappointed coming here but never been especially wowed either. Their burgers and sandwiches are very good, beer is just ok. A little mainstream so you won't find exceptionally good brews. On the upside, it is one of the few places downtown with a large patio not directly on the street making it a favorite for outdoor dining in the city.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Our first trip to Seattle started out with the best food experience we have had in the last year but unfortunately ended with the worst experience at Rock Bottom we have had in the last decade.

We were seated immediately and the it went downhill. Took a few minutes for the server to take our drink order then quite some time to get them. I had ordered a $10 specialty drink and before the first sip, I noticed a black object in it. The server went for another but it had several black things in it so I declined another try. After waiting for food for over 45 minutes and no sign of our server, we asked for the bill for our one soda. The other server apologized and waived the charge for the soda. Only the second time in my life that I have not gotten any food at a restaurant. Management may want to contact "Restaurant
Impossible" for help.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

I'm very sorry to hear that your experience at our restaurant wasn't great. I'll definitely pass this information along to our management team in order to address the issues you mentioned. If you are interested in speaking to a manager about your experience, please email your contact information to gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch. Thank you for your business and feedback; both are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We ate here twice during our stay, partly due to its proximity to the Crown Plaza hotel, but also because it was good value. Dependable American fare offered which is reasonably priced and you can get a table without booking.