“Rude”

Ranked #1,894 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, International, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Cross street: 1st and Blanchard/Bell
Description: Amber Restaurant and Lounge is Seattle's very own Northwest Restaurant and lounge experience located at the finest address in Belltown. Zagat rated for nightlife and winner of AOL City Search's Best of Singles locale. Open 7 days a week, Amber boast Seattle's best Happy Hour and Northwest Cuisine made with the finest local ingredients. DJ's every week without a cover. Private Areas available for big and small parties. Come join us at Amber!
Seattle, Washington
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

The staff was very rude.. you could tell they would obviously rather be elsewhere. Amber did have a nice ambiance, but then I walked in the bathroom and about threw up!! It was absolutely disgusting.. I've heard the service was terrible, but I decided to give it a try.. so obviously it wasn't a one time thing! I work in customer service, and I would be fired if I ever treated customers like this.. it was a shame too, cause I really thought I was going to like this place.

1 Thank babbelingbrooks

Oregon City
“In Search of Happy Hour in Belltown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just off Amtrak and settled into the condo, all 7 of us trooped out to find refreshment and "happy hour." Here we found it with excellent service,, good relatively inexpensive exotic food and wine. It was an excellent place for us to unwind.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amber in Belltown.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

The new menu is pretty tasty. Always a great place to drink and hang out with my friends but the food is on point. I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank David T
columbus
“Wish I would have found this place sooner. Belltown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Terrific happy hour. The bartender is super nice (not all of them are in Seattle, as we found out). They have a wonderful selection of nibbles at great prices during happy hour and the place is really good looking. The happy hour drink menu is good as well.

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Sunday afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

We loved the bartender that told it like it is!!! The people watching was quite interesting. Drinks & appetizers were strong and tasty!! I liked it

Visited May 2012