“Authentic TJ tacos.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
West Long Branch, New Jersey
“Authentic TJ tacos.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

You start by going in the bus. I had the beef and adobada tacos. They are 1.20 each, I can slug down about 4-5 of those babies. Totally authentic, the tacos and the ambiance, not the best area so I wouldn't be dropping by there at midnight.

Puebla, Mexico
“YUM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

I whole-hardheartedly believe that the best Latino food comes from the smallest establishments so when I came across El Asadero I knew exactly where I was going for lunch. At first I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go inside because I couldn't see a window to order from. You indeed do enter the bus and order in the back. In the front of the bus there are bar stools and a ledge to set your food which can make it awkward to walk to the back if there are too many people waiting for their food.
I got the chicken tacos and my friend got beef. Both were really good with some extra lime. If I lived in Seattle I would probably visit a couple of times a week.
Only down side for me was the sun was out and there wasn't any seating out from under the tent or the shadow of the bus.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle
“Love the bus--Tacos/Burritos are fantastico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

My 6 year old loves going to the Taco Bus for "the best burrito" ever. She loves to eat the spicy carrots they have fresh on the condiment bar. The bus sits just off of Rainier, but something about takes you away to a far off place. We love to eat outside when the weather cooperates. BYOB and we'll see you at the bus!!

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fresh, cheap, tasty. Perfect.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2008

Fresh, cheap, tasty. Perfect.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“super taco bus. great condiments. cheap. mmm, tacos!! great for feeding a bunch of hungry peeps.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2008