“This place is GREAT, and always has been. with really excellent products and an honest commitment to healthy ingredients”
Review of Grateful Bread

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Looking for a place wih staying power, heathy goods, and friendly, comfortable atmosphere? This is it!

We have been going here for many years (since it opened) and they provide consistent products that are far above the norm in quality. I wish it was closer to our house. Might be good that it isn't though, I wouldn't be able to resist.

I do wish they would bring back the cinamon raisin Struan on weekends! That was incredible! You could make a french toast with it that would put you in a dream like state. Ahhh.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Everyy one was polite, the customers didn't seem snobby and I loved their danishes! I told the cashier I was making a home made soup and was wondering what bread I should use, the bread was so perfect crunchy on the outside but so fluffy on the inside!!! They were are great staff and I really enjoyed sitting there in the cafe. Try it the food doesn't disappoint.....

Reviewed 10 October 2011

First of all, this place seems a little dirty. Not totally disgusting, but a little grimy, like you don't want to touch anything.

Next, the staff is very rude and does not seem interested in efficiency or customer service at all. I orderd a fairly decent sandwich, but the staff neglected to either (a) make it under 20 minutes, or (b) neglected to tell me that it was ready at the counter. Part of not retreiving my sandwich may have been my bad, but who just lets a sandwich just sit there while the customer is obviously oblivious?

Last, and probably most disgusting, I saw each and every worker chewing (and it wasn't gum)! I'm sorry, but eating on the job is completely disgusting, especially when you are preparing my food. I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't try what you are serving, but at least do it in the back room or on break or something where I don't have to see it. GROSS.

Reviewed 2 April 2010

This place is way over priced for what they offer, and their customer service is terrible. There are a few good employees there (most of the guys are good), but they often gossip amongst each other behind the counter when there is a line of customers waiting, and YOU wait until they are done talking to get helped. I have been here many times and they have often just forgot an order, or screwed up an order, and they do not even apologize for it. I would pass on this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 6 August 2008

I love the pesto and artichoke bagel. Very comfy place to eat and have coffee.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook