“My favorite!”

Ranked #39 of 306 Coffee & Tea in Seattle
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Our anniversary trip included a "coffee crawl" of sorts, with Stumptown being on my list of must see spots. It ended up being my favorite. Roasted on site, this is the real deal. If you are a serious coffee lover, you will not be disappointed. Brought home a bag of Hair Bender Espresso Blend as a souvenir. My only disappointment was that they do not sell the espresso cups.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Coffee rating 7.5/10, this is run by genuinely passionate baristas and their coffee is extremely good, the flavour, roasting, the crema, it is good coffee & is reasonably priced. Tried their brioche which was also quite good.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

My friends and I had the cookies (the oatmeal raisin was yummy!) and I had a raspberry Italian soda while my friends had the coffee and they raved about the coffee. It's strong coffee, so be prepared! Service was good, and the atmosphere of the shop was chill.

1  Thank Iammultilingual6
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Despite Seattle being the hometown of Starbucks, if you want good coffee, and I mean goooooooood coffee, there are only two places to go:
1. Stumptown
2. Bauhaus

Both those places made amongst the best coffee I have ever had. Can't say which one is better but nevertheless they are both well worth a visit. Don't miss out!

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Saturday late cool-overcasted afternoon you wish to get a cup of weel-bodied coffee. Stuptown provides it, but at $3 for 16oz of drip coffee with junky lid and straw. Feels just slightly unfair.