“Great place to celebrate!!”

Perche No Pasta & Vino
Ranked #802 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I took our family to Perche No Pasta & Vino last week for my son's birthday. I had only dined there once, for a large wedding reception. Remembering how great the food was, I made our reservation to celebrate my son's birthday with a dinner there.
The owner brought to our table a small 'happy birthday poster' with my son's name on it and taped it to the wall above our table! She then brought her husband over to our table to meet my son and welcome us to thier restaurant! After a delicious dinner she appeared once again with a piece of cake with a lit candle, and proceeded to get the entire restaurant to sing "Happy Birthday to you" to him!! A photo was then taken and posted on thier web site! I could not have chosen a more hospitible, fun, festive, place to spend his special day... and the food was over the top delicious!!
big thanks to the owners of Perche No for making this day such a special one!!

Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

Went out for dinner with some family tonight. The food and service were great. I never remember how to pronounce the name of the food, but I really enjoyed. It.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

For Valentine's Dinner, we opted to go to an establishment that does it right. Of course, they have the Specials for the occasion, but also have their regular menu. Our dinners were outstanding. The live music, piano and violin, were just the right touch for the occasion, and the ambiance and staff were great. Not only would I recommend Perche No for occasions, but also for whenever. The owners and staff are very friendly and every time we have eaten here, we come away saying "we need to come more often".

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Yumm great food an service owners come an talk to you wow well it's two or three stories nice view great folks awesome

Reviewed 23 July 2012

7/21/12 we had dinner at Perche No. This was our second time and again Lily the owner made us feel like we were part of her family. My husband told her we were going to Italy in Sept. and before we left she came by with the name of a winery that we have to go see. The food is very good and the atmosphere wonderful. The piano playing in the background was a nice touch.