“Well Schooled!”

Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Freeland, Washington
“Well Schooled!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

As part of a Mothers Day present 4 of us attended cooking class taught by chef David. We made pasta from scratch,Polenta with Bolognese sauce and Fettuccine alla Perche No (prawns). David and his lovely wife and partner made us feel like family in his kitchen. I almost hate even giving this tip out because I want to go to all upcoming events and selfishly I don't want to be on a waiting list! This was a hands on experience when so many cooking classes are not. His humorous delivery really engages you and he explains the history of the dish as well. Then yes! we got to sit down and eat our dish while enjoying a glass of wine! Really really a fun day! Thank you!

• Visited May 2013

Carnation, Washington
“Great place to celebrate!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I took our family to Perche No Pasta & Vino last week for my son's birthday. I had only dined there once, for a large wedding reception. Remembering how great the food was, I made our reservation to celebrate my son's birthday with a dinner there.
The owner brought to our table a small 'happy birthday poster' with my son's name on it and taped it to the wall above our table! She then brought her husband over to our table to meet my son and welcome us to thier restaurant! After a delicious dinner she appeared once again with a piece of cake with a lit candle, and proceeded to get the entire restaurant to sing "Happy Birthday to you" to him!! A photo was then taken and posted on thier web site! I could not have chosen a more hospitible, fun, festive, place to spend his special day... and the food was over the top delicious!!
big thanks to the owners of Perche No for making this day such a special one!!

• Visited April 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great dinner tonight!”
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

Went out for dinner with some family tonight. The food and service were great. I never remember how to pronounce the name of the food, but I really enjoyed. It.

Seattle, Washington
“Valentine's Dinner”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

For Valentine's Dinner, we opted to go to an establishment that does it right. Of course, they have the Specials for the occasion, but also have their regular menu. Our dinners were outstanding. The live music, piano and violin, were just the right touch for the occasion, and the ambiance and staff were great. Not only would I recommend Perche No for occasions, but also for whenever. The owners and staff are very friendly and every time we have eaten here, we come away saying "we need to come more often".

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly an helpful great stop! Great pasta!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Yumm great food an service owners come an talk to you wow well it's two or three stories nice view great folks awesome