“2.5 stars”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Very average Vietnamese restaurant. Service was quick but not particularly friendly. Pho was average but the rice with pork chop was less so. Pricing of entrees in the $9-$10 range. Pricey IMHO for what you get, but i guess somewhat acceptable since there isn't a whole lot of choices downtown.

There are newer reviews for New Vietnamese Restaurant

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Very unpretentious Pho. Very very inexpensive - about $10 for a bowl of Pho and a drink.

Absolutely delicious and filling. The decor and ambiance are nothing special - which is OK by me - I go for the food. Service is quick.

Go for the "special" Pho which includes tripes, and tendons if you like that sort of thing.

Reviewed 18 November 2010

On business in Seattle -- Found this place just walking along 3rd ave downtown -- looking for a comfortable place to eat solo -- great pho -- friendly staff -- left full - loved it!

Reviewed 4 November 2010

I noticed New Vietnamese Restaurant while doing some shopping in downtown Seattle. The restaurant is clean and bright with simple decor and a great fish tank. The waiter came over to me right away and took my order. I ordered shrimp rolls as an appetizer and vegetarian pho (noodle soup). The appetizer came out right away and the soup a few minutes later. The portions were reasonable and tasted great. I probably would not order both items together because it was so much food. The staff at this place are great. Everyone was very friendly. If you want a quick Vietnamese meal, this is a good place to go.

Reviewed 11 August 2009

I am really not accustomed to eating Vietnamese food so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I am a vegetarian that eats no meat and absolutely no seafood.The chef was willing to tweak my order so that no seafood or meat was added to my entree. I really expected my food to be bland and boring however it came out pretty good. I would definately go back and the price was right.