“worst service in years”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Worst service I had in a restaurant in many years, Was given water and a pile of dishes and than sat there for 20 minutes without a chance to order a real beverage or appetizer. In mean while tables around us filled up and where served beverages and one case appetizers before we were able to order. When I complained to the hostess, she replied she wasn't able to say anything. Then I walked out. I will not be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I came here with my husband and another couple. We waited for almost 30 minutes without anyone coming by to take our order! We flagged down two different people (kids) who just brushed us off. The only wait staff were two children (maybe 12 years old if that) and one adult who sat at the front register. I was so disappointed because I've had good meals there before even if I had to wait a little while to be served, but 30 minutes is riduculous. We walked out to go to a different Thai place and they didn't even notice.

1  Thank Keggers907
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We spent 2 weeks in Thailand recently and fell in love with their food. When we came home we tried a few places only to be disappointed. This restaurant however fears the exception. The food tastes authentically Thai. The service is more Thai than American too though. You should expect to wait for your food. Except the lunch buffet that is quick service.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Last time I was there was in July and it has not improved enough to make me want to return. I told myself I would give it one more try so I did and pretty much the same, very average food and terrible service.

Don't waste your money, there are many other places to spend your money.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We've been going to Thai Kitchen for years, and the quality of the food is as good as it's ever been. If I even suggest going to another Thai place, my family objects, because it would be disloyal. And every time I've ventured elsewhere, I realize that there's no reason to try anywhere else, because we've found the best. I've never had anything I didn't like, and my list of favorites is too long to put here.