“Good food”

Dining options: Takeout
Wasilla, Alaska
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and i decided to try this place because we had a buy one get on free coupon. The rice was amazingly moist, the beans were not all dried up like other places i've tried and the taco was very tasty. My husband really enjoyed his chicken burrito. We also ordered the homemade salsa and jalapenos to go. Will definitely eat here again. We were seated immediately, received chips and salsa before we even got comfortable and our ordered was taken and food received very quickly.

• Visited September 2013

El Dorado, Arkansas
“It is fair.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Being from the South, we have a certain expectation for Mexican food. Our family that lives in Anchorage, who are also from the South, said that this and one other Mexican restaurant had descent Mexican food. The salsa tasted like spaghetti sauce, and the food was fair. It also took the wait staff a while to get to us. So, I guess it was allright being so far from the border.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Daniel C
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“This is "our little restaurant"”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We love going here! the food is tasty, and the staff is so friendly! Whenever we ask the grandkids where do you want to eat, it's always "our little restaurant"!

• Visited March 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“New name, Margarita's Hacienda Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

The picture shown here is for their location in Wasilla. The address beside the picture is for the location we visit. The food is average. The spicy salsa is very hot. The mild salsa and chips are good, and service is usually fast, and friendly here. We used a coupon that is on the back of my grocery store receipt, and we were told we each had to order something to drink to use the coupon. I always get water wherever we end up. Never heard this before, and we have been here several times. My cheese enchilada dinner was good, but a little bland. My wife's burrito dinner was just ok. Nothing but some ground beef with a touch of sauce inside tortillas. The margaritas are VERY expensive. She ordered 2 blue margaritas. They were $10.20 each! The fried ice cream was actually very good. We rarely come here because it is on the other side of town; but also because it is expensive for what it is. The restaurant was renovated recently; it needed it. It's ok, but there are better. It will be a long time before we go back, if at all.

• Visited February 2013
Montesano, Washington
“Small neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We visited La hacienda looking for "Great Mexican Food" unfortunately we were disappointed. The food was ok, but nothing to write home about. The sauce on my enchiladas was very spicey and my husband who never leaves food on his plate did not finish his dinner. You can order alacart which is a nice option for small appetites. The descriptions are well written, so make sure you read them carefully so you order and get what you are thinking about. I believe that may have been my husband's problem. He was thinking ground beef and received pulled beef, which is exactly what the menu said. The restaurant was about 50% full, but then I am discovering a crowded restaurant in Anchorage does not always mean eexcellant food.

• Visited December 2012