“Great Business Hotel in Anchorage”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage
Ranked #2 of 74 Hotels in Anchorage
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was very clean and well equipped and walking distance to restaurants and a grocery store. I had a little trouble with my microwave and it was replaced immediately. The breakfast is very good with lots of choices. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: As for a room that is close to the elevator or it can be a long walk.
1  Thank 4WanderingNomads
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites. I really appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and the hotel in general. Our staff is very proud of the hotel and the job they do every day and it shows in your comments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Anchorage area.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed for two nights. The first morning I notified the front desk that the fitness center was ice cold. The attendant said someone from maintenance would fix the problem. I returned to the same ice cold conditions the following morning. The attendant apologized again, but nobody ever showed up to fix the isdue. Other guests were complaining. Also, the phones in my room were broken. I called the front desk from my cell phone to get the passwrd for internet access. The guy at the front desk could not locate my honors program number and wanted to charge me $10 for the access. In short,I've stayed at this hotel about 20 times, and now notice the service level declining.

• Stayed: November 2013
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay. I apologize that the temperature of the workout room was chilly. We occasionally have guests that like the room much cooler or much warmer. We certainly don't anyone to compare it to Antarctica. We did correct the temperature each day. I am very sorry that you had an issue with your phone in your suite. This problem has been resolved . We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider Embassy Suites in your future travel plans.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The bed was heavenly, the hotel lovely and the staff was superb. The only negative about the visit was my dinner in the restaurant, I didn't care for the seafood I had, it was some kind of stuffed shrimp with crab. There wasn't much choice for seafood without the sauces, like a grilled halibut or crab. Even a crab sandwich melted with cheese would have been better than my dinner and the price for that was pretty outrageous. The server was excellent though!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

I am delighted your stay was so enjoyable and that our staff took good care of you. I am sorry that you didn't care for your dinner selection while here. We appreciate your business greatly and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Very nice hotel for business travel in Anchorage. High traffic area, but rooms are quiet. It can be a challenge to get in and out of the parking lot if you are not familiar with Anchorage traffic patterns. Very convenient location, except you are forced to go out of your way due to many 1-Way streets. Excellent, accommodating & friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for the complimentary review. Should traffic on Benson Blvd be a challenge during rush hour, I hope you have utilized the back entrance to the parking lot. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel is as nice as it is in the pictures, which doesn't happen often anymore! My room was super clean, everything in perfect condition, and COMFORTABLE beds! I stayed on business and had a wonderful stay. Complimentary full breakfast in the morning to get the day going!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Love your review and will pass on your great comments to housekeeping. Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Warm and inviting staff and facilities, great work space in room, and one of the best breakfasts in town. Nice location close to great food like the cities best pizza and Chinese. Easy access to all parts of town heading south or north out of town also great access.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your positive overview of the hotel and location. Your nice comments are greatly appreciated. We hope that you will be back in Anchorage soon and join us once again at the Embassy.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Was perfect - the Jr. suite was the way to go for 4 teenage girls - they had one room and we had the other. I have told my friends already of this great idea, and hotel. Great value and great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

I appreciate your support and pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and join us again, even without the teenagers.