Had the opportunity of spending Summer Solstice in Anchorage and couldnt be happier with my stay in part to the service and accomodations i recieved at the Embassy Suites. Not to mention that this property is fairly new but they have black out shades for the all the rooms which are very useful when its bright and sunny at 11pm at night. They have a beautiful fountain when you walk in and dont forget about those free drinks at the bar you get for happy hour!! They also have some food you can eat as well. Rooms are nice and big and the beds were comfy. Definitely will be staying here again if i make it back to Alaska!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive guest amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with a complimentary evening reception. Free parking and free Wi-Fi add to the benefits. We look forward to showing you why we are the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Anchorage Alaska