“Hotel Staff”

Ranked #3 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage
Anchorage, United States
“Hotel Staff”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Horrible reception at check in the front desk clerk was rude and in a rush also during the manager reception I got attitude from one of the servers. My main issue was..... I tried reaching to to Mr.Remmer the GM 3 times about the issues I had, but I got no response!

1 Thank Ed P
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
I am sorry that you did not receive my original response to your email to me. I was suprised to learn of your dismay just recently and we have communicated since. Although not perfect, I certainly do my best to respond to guests in a timely manner. We hope that we can welcome you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Reviewed 26 March 2014

There was no extra bedding linen or blankets for use on the pull-out couch bed for our daughter's use. We called twice for a set, and the next time we called they asked us to go downstairs to pick them up ourselves.

1 Thank 822arleneg
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
I apologize about your problems with getting bedding. The extra bedding should have been in the room when you arrived and we certainly should be delivering it to you if not there. I am sorry that your tripadvisor review ranks the overall experience so poorly over this one issue but promise to do better next time. I hope the balance of your stay was enjoyable.
Fairbanks, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Friendly staff! QUIET!!! Large rooms with lots of extras. Free drinks and wonderful snack in the evening and a cook to order breakfast. This hotel really cares about taking care of you. LOVED OUR EXPERIENCE!!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for traveling south and joining us at the Embassy Suites. We appreciate your wonderful comments and review. Please come back and join us again.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a great hotel. The suites are spacious and very clean. The breakfast is excellent, with many choices. The staff is extra pleasant. There is a pool and a large hot tub, which make the stay even better.

2 Thank Josteuno
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you had such a great experience at the Embassy Suites Anchorage. It means a great deal that you recommend our hotel so highly. I am very lucky to have a staff who truly care about our guests. We hope to see you again.
Anchorage, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Do not be deceived by the Embassy Suites name. This hotel needs a lot of upgrading to meet quality standards. The location is ideal as it's a mid-town location but the accommodations are sub pare. For a business traveler, my expectations were not met and I was not treated as a Hilton Honors member.

1 Thank Lynette K
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
I am sorry you were disappointed with the quality of the lodging at the Embassy. We certainly do not wish for any guest to walk away less than pleased with their experience. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will utilize the Embassy brand in the future.
Lithia Springs, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family and I frequent this hotel often as it is our first choice when we want to get away for the weekend without spending insane money going out of town. Centrally located in midtown to restaurants and shopping 5-10 minutes away. Service is professional and he staff really make you feel welcomed. Amenities are acceptable and the cook-to-order breakfast is delicious. Pricing can be on the pricey side compared to some hotels. This is expected for Anchorage especially during holidays and tourist season.

2 Thank Courtney W
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for being a frequent visitor to the Embassy. I am pleased that our staff and your experiences bring you back to the hotel. We look forward to your next visit.
Edgewater, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable, cooked to order breakfast was great and the evening reception had a lot of drink selections. I recommend this hotel to anyone that comes to Anchorage.

2 Thank Louis B
Thank you for you wonderful review and endorsement. We appreciate your business at the Embassy and hope that you will join us again on a future trip to Anchorage.