Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$100
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$95
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$280
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
BestWestern.com
US$59
Travelocity
The Hotel Captain Cook(Anchorage)
US$185
  • Pool
1,505 results
All reviewsfree drinksmade to order breakfastevening receptiongreat hotelmoose's toothcomplimentary breakfastfred meyerbedroom suitefront desk staffshuttle servicefree shuttlehot tubfitness centerrooms are spacioushotel shuttlewould definitely stay here againdowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Embassy Suites in Anchorage provides on of the best stays in town. The chef does the best omelets that I've had of all of the Embassy Suites. The rooms are comfortable and relax. The evening social gives you a chance to unwind and relax.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for your review of your stay. Although I am biased, I agree that we have the best omelete chef at any Embassy I have stayed at in the past. We hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is a pretty nice property. The entrance is welcoming and the water fountain is beautiful. That evening my girlfriends and I enjoyed our complimentary beverages at the bar during their happy hour. Later we took advantage of the shuttle service and headed downtown. - BONUS, the shuttle runs late at night so we didn't have to take a cab back :) The best thing ever was the complimentary cook-to-order breakfast. - They also have buffet items, cold & hot cereal, fruit, & yogurt. No complaints from us. Highly recommend a stay! Perfect location.... in midtown close to the highway. - wouldn't guess that from how quiet it is.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna S
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

I am so pleased you had a delightful stay with your friends. Thank you for your excellent review. Please come back and join us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I traveled to Anchorage with my 80 year old father for the Iditarod, March 2014. Not only were accommodations great for a long stay, the staff at this hotel was WONDERFUL!!! Front desk, housekeepers, kitchen and restaurant staff, and the coffee shop. All of the staff was VERY friendly and accommodating!
The rooms are spacious and were perfect for 2 people that need separate bedrooms. My father stayed in the bedroom and I used the pull out couch in the living room. There was plenty of closet space and dresser drawers to unpack and be settled for 9 days!
I highly recommend this hotel and we would definitely stay here again if we return to Anchorage!!!
The free breakfast in the morning is great and we ended up only eating two meals a day because of the large breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheri M
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy. We really appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and the hotel in general. Our team is very proud of the hotel and the job they do every day and it shows. We look forward to seeing you again at the next Iditarod.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Horrible reception at check in the front desk clerk was rude and in a rush also during the manager reception I got attitude from one of the servers. My main issue was..... I tried reaching to to Mr.Remmer the GM 3 times about the issues I had, but I got no response!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed P
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

I am sorry that you did not receive my original response to your email to me. I was suprised to learn of your dismay just recently and we have communicated since. Although not perfect, I certainly do my best to respond to guests in a timely manner. We hope that we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

There was no extra bedding linen or blankets for use on the pull-out couch bed for our daughter's use. We called twice for a set, and the next time we called they asked us to go downstairs to pick them up ourselves.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 822arleneg

I apologize about your problems with getting bedding. The extra bedding should have been in the room when you arrived and we certainly should be delivering it to you if not there. I am sorry that your tripadvisor review ranks the overall experience so poorly over this one issue but promise to do better next time. I hope the balance of your stay was enjoyable.