Stayed only 1 night, but the location was good, ample parking. The evening reception with free beer/wine was nice. The rooms also were good and comfortable. The lobby had a nice mini fountain. There was also some tour booking options at the front desk which had some good discounts for the glacier tours of Prince William Sound. The buffet breakfast had lot of options and the made to order eggs was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive guest amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with a complimentary evening reception. Free parking and free Wi-Fi add to the benefits. We look forward to showing you why we are the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Anchorage Alaska