Great hotel! Located a little way from the downtown area but we got a cab (10 mins) and the hotel also offers a shuttle. The staff are super welcoming and helpful and recommended the Historical museum for our few hours' visit (which was extremely interesting and fun for the kids) and places to eat. The pool looked lovely and was nice and warm according to my kids. We ate at Moose's Tooth, a 2 min walk away (which was fab!) and breakfast was free; a good selection. We took the complimentary shuttle to the airport, only 15 mins away.
Highly recommend - can't fault a thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive guest amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with a complimentary evening reception. Free parking and free Wi-Fi add to the benefits. We look forward to showing you why we are the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Anchorage Alaska