The Copper Whale Inn provided a fantastic overnight getaway. We stayed in the Romig Room, downstairs, fireplace, very comfortable bed. The manager was very helpful and easy to work with--I was planning a special evening and the manager asked if I had any special requests, champange in room, arranging up a carriage ride, etc.
While at the Inn, we found it to be the perfect combination of privacy and hospitality.
I would highly recommend the Copper Whale Inn to any and all that are considering a stay in Anchorage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska