Five of us stayed here at the beginning and again at the end of our motorcycle tour around Alaska.
It's an excellent choice, with lovely rooms, a great location and welcoming and helpful hosts.
The breakfast is very simple so we chose to use the local alternatives but overall hard to beat. One of the best restaurants in town is right next door - Simon and Seafort's - which is a fantastic location for dinner.
We'd pick it again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska