This B&B locates in a perfect spot in downtown Anchorage. Check in was smooth without any problem. Rooms were nice and well maintained. There's bike rental shop in front of hotel. Restaurants and cafe nearby. Breakfast was very simple, no hot dishes, only drinks, fruit, and some cereals. Lobby/breakfast room is small and can be crowded sometimes.
The room I stayed on 2nd floor was an ensuite, but the share bathroom was also clean and nice; so don't bother if you book into a room w/o bath. For dining, I would recommend a short walk to Glacier Brew House. There is a nice hike/bike trail at the backside going towards the Earthquake Park. Overall I would recommend this place. Although there could be some noises in early hour traffics..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska