Stopped here for one night with extended family between a cruise and our own on land road trip. A charming small hotel with great access to downtown Anchorage and a comfortable living room for guests with a distant view of the inlet. Easy to get to bike trail and rent bikes as well as exploring the "city". Very walkable. Only negative was the street noise of roaming young adults heard through our open windows after midnight while it was still light. Extremely helpful innkeepers! High value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska