The Copper Whale is a sweet small inn that provides excellent personal service. I stay in Anchorage several times annually and the Copper Whale feels like home. Great location downtown, comfortable rooms and lovely breakfasts. Staff is personable and really cares about the quality of your stay. I always meet interesting Alaskans and travelers over breakfast or just relaxing in the communal living room with a fantastic view. Don't miss this place - signed, SE Alaska traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska