I can't say enough good things about the Copper Whale and its excellent staff. We checked-in late, after everyone had gone to bed, but our room was all ready and the view out the window over the water was lovely in the sunny moonlight. Location is perfect for walking into the city, strolling on the waterfront, or even going to the train station. Our flight left very late at night, but there was no problem storing our things all day and even taking a shower after returning from a bike ride (rentals right next door). Great breakfast, too. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska