We only stayed a night but the stay was perfect for our needs- it is close to Downtown Anchorage to go out for dinner, close to the Alaskan Rail station and right near the Tony Knowles Coastal trail.We had a room in the main building -upstairs and at the end of the hall- it had plenty of space with a walk-in wardrobe for our bags, a bath and shower ensuite and a view over the buildings to Cook inlet.The room and the common areas were very clean and comfortable- as we were the only guests in early January it was very quiet also. We needed to leave before breakfast hours so we were generously provided with a takeaway packed breakfast with lovely homemade muffins, fresh fruit , yoghurt and takeaway coffee.
We enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska