In booking this I did know that it was downtown; however, I had no idea how loud it would be. I did decide to use the earplugs one of the two nights we were here. I think after staying in remote areas of Alaska our entire trip (Talkeetna, Seward and Homer), ending our trip here was not a good idea. The bed we had was super squeaky anytime one of us turned over at night it would wake the other up. Location is AWESOME for walking anywhere downtown! Continental breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska