This was the first bed & breakfast experience for both my wife and I; each of us was pleased! We stayed here on the first couple nights of our honeymoon, before our honeymoon cruise.
Our room was clean with a spectacular view of the mountains and water.
The innkeeper was super nice, breakfast was great, and we were able to drop-off our bags before are room was ready (our flight arrived pretty early). On our second day, we had a wine-tasting with the manager, which was also wonderful.
This is a great place to stay in Anchorage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska