13 of us stayed in the the end of July 29. They have 2 buildings side by side with a lovely little garden between. The rooms are clean and comfortable for 3 people and have a spectacular ocean view.
Glen, the Inn Keeper helped us arrange for a van to transport all our luggage to the Train Station as well as book a restaurant resvervation for our large group. The staff packed us a breakfast to go the morning we left. We couldn't have asked for any better care and attention!
There is a bike rental on the corner of the Inn lot and another directly across the street. We took advantage of the great location one block from the ocean and went on a long bike ride beside the sea ona paved pathway.
We would highly recommend this location. All the staff were wonderful and we loved our stay here.
.... the only sad thing was that we never had enough time in Anchorage. We are planning on coming back and The Copper Whale Inn will be our first room choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska