Perfectly situated for The Fur Rondy and Iditarod Ceremonial Start Line, the Copper Whale has a super friendly home from home atmosphere. The rooms are warm and spotless. Little extras like shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser and ear plugs make for a comfortable and quiet stay. Beautiful scenery of the bay from the breakfast room also offers viewing of some fantastic sunsets. I will definitely be booking again for my next Anchorage stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska