Hampton Inn Anchorage
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
US$322
US$301
EmbassySuites.com
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$269
US$260
Hotels.com
US$203
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$144
BestWestern.com
Hotel Alyeska(Girdwood)(Great Value!)
US$210
All reviewsroom was cleanhot tubshuttle servicefree breakfastbusiness centercomplimentary shuttleconvenient locationwould recommend this hotel to anyonethe general managerhot breakfasta great stayexercise roomfront desk staffclose to the airportindoor poolthe breakfast areahotel shuttle
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Highly recommended esp. for families, no dirty movies in rooms, Free shuttle rides to stores, businesses, airport, ( helpful drivers and staff ) Great food !! ( especially biscuits .) Very close, 2 minutes walking distance from about six great restaurants, lounges. swimming pool, hot tub, great to swim and look out the massive windows at -10 below snow covered Alaskan winters and be swimming, lol

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am glad you and your family enjoyed yourself. Hope you will chose us in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Everything 110% except for room being a little small. Employees are exceptional, very nice and efficient. Very clean, bath well stocked, quiet, and nice bed. Excellent internet with no issues. I would recommend to anyone and I will be a return customer

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will be sharing this information to our staff!

Hope to see you next time you are in Anchorage

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Anchorage Hampton located close to the Airport and off of C street was easily accessible from any location we traveled to in Anchorage. The staff was professional, expeditious, courteous and knowledgeable. The small pool was ideal for family of beginning swimmers and the hot tub was refreshing. The breakfast offered in the morning had numerous choices for any eater to choose from and fed our six children, which is no small accomplishment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope the next time you decided get away you keep us in mind.

Have a wonderful weekend

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for kids hockey tournament. This is my third time staying at this property and we LOVE it. The rooms were roomy and clean. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good for a hotel. The kids loved the pool, and the staff were all very frindly. We will certainly be back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you very much for letting us know how wonderful your stay was! Hope to see you next time you are in Anchorage!

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

As someone who travels frequently, I have always come to trust the Hampton Inns for their consistency in quality and cleanliness. This location, however, was terrible. Half of the room smelled like an open sewer, the other half like a dirty ash tray (and it was a non-smoking room). the bathroom fan was broken which only added to the sewer smell. The hotel itself was very dirty, the garbage cans had no bags in them, some of the light bulbs in the room were blown out. The breakfast was excellent and I appreciated that the manager didn't charge me for the night since his front desk staff the night before had not offered to move me to another room when I told them it smelled like a sewer. This is not a hotel I would return to, and I recommend the Hampton corporate office send an inspector out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracey M
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so sorry about the issues in your room. I am glad the previous manager took care of your stay for we don't expect our guests to pay unless they are 100% satisfied. I can assure you that I have taken action to ensure these issues are not happening anymore. I do hope you will give us another chance to show that we can exceed your expectations.