“Average Hampton Inn”

GreenLeadersSilver level
San Antonio, Texas
“Average Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I tend to prefer Hampton Inns wherever I go. I spent a night here while in town for business. There were no problems. It was clean, check in was easy, the internet and parking were free, and the breakfast was typical for a Hampton Inn. I had no problems, but nothing stuck out as exceptional either. I would still not hesitate to stay here in the future. The only issue was that the parking lot was very icy and slick, but I think this is more of an Anchorage issue than specific for this hotel. It was after all January in Alaska!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DrTom234
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and still continue to come back. I do hope next time we can exceed your expectations. I look forward to having your stay again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Perry, Utah, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The only negative I found was that the door leading outside at the pool was broken and it took them a long time to get it fixed. I like Hampton Inn mattresses and the quietness of the rooms. The breakfast is good but lacked gravy to go with their biscuits.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Scott V
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I apologize for the door in the pool needing repair. It is now up and functional. I will certainly ensure we have gravy with the biscuits next time you stay with.
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

It has been awhile since I stayed here,but I have always had good experiences with this motel and would recommend. Comfy beds, clean rooms, and friendly service.I would definately stay here again. I can't remember eating breakfast so I can't comment on that.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay this time. I hope you will be staying with us the next time you are in Anchorage.

Kimberly
north pole
Reviewed 27 March 2014

we found the Hampton very good. Breakfast was ok. one of the days they had gravy and that was great. people are a friendly as any place we have ever stayed.
great stay especially for the price. we will stay here again

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to letting know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed it and look forward to staying with us in the future.

Kimberly
Cheyenne, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Average Hotel with all the immenities and comforts you need. A nice stay. Breakfast staff was the best I have ever encountered, thank you. Front staff was helpful and courteous. Business Center was having difficulties with printers and this was a problem for my daughter who was trying to print out her homework. Too much chlorine in the pool and no towels. Overall a nice family friendly place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am sorry that you encountered issues with the business center and the pool area. I will address this with my staff to ensure it does not happen in the future.
Camarillo, California
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a very clean and nice hotel with very polite and nice employees. Everyone says hello to you and are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very good and is nice to have to start the day. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and happy to hear you would recommend our location to others. I hope you choose us on your next stay in Anchorage.
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Long story short the beds are so comfy, staff are so friendly&willing to help,breakfast bar clean&yummy food. Lobby is my absolute FAVORITE! The set up in the lobby is so warm,welcoming,clean&family friendly. They have all kinds of board games in the lobby which I loved! Definitely going back :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning. We are looking forward to seeing you next time.