Used the CP Anchorage Midtown for a two night stay.
I contacted the property in advance as my sister was arriving far earlier than my 1230am arrival. The property had no problem allowing her to check in and get settled.
We had a 2x double bed room. Flat screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea service, desk/chair, and good temperature control.
Plenty of towels in the bathroom along with toiletry items (bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion). The hairdryer was so-so - I commented to my sister that it looked like it should be better than it was.
Wifi: Free wifi worked pretty well.
Parking: Onsite parking is free.
IHG Platinum Benefits:
Free breakfast buffet for my sister and I was provided for the duration of our stay. The buffet had a good variety of items. Hot items: eggs, bacon/sausage, and potatoes. Cold items: yogurt, milk, juice, fruit. Other items: cereal, baked goods, toast.
Given the location, room comfort, and great staff, I'd definitely stay at this property again.
I slept GREAT the first night. However, the second night was hit or miss due to some really loud neighbors that kept waking us up. I was so out of it (9 hour time difference/jet lag) that I did not call downstairs. As I departed earlier than my sister (330am), the desk clerk promised to deal with the problem since my sister wanted to get a few hours sleep before her departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you seek the best of Anchorage, discover the experienced staff and stylish elegance of the Crowne Plaza Anchorage Mid-Town. Located in accessible midtown Anchorage, the Crowne Plaza hotel is just minutes from downtown, shopping, the Alaska Railroad Station, H2Oasis, Dena ina Convention Center, the Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center and the Alaska Zoo. Just 2 miles from the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, the Crowne Plaza Anchorage Mid-Town makes your ride fast and comfortable in their complimentary shuttle. Savor a pleasant meal in the Juno restaurant or enjoy a cocktail before turning in for the night to your Sleep Advantage room.Business travelers will feel right at home at the Crowne Plaza Anchorage Mid-Town - generously sized work desks, free wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (HSIA). Located nearby are local companies such as British Petroleum (BP), Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, Alyeska Pipeline, CH2M Hill, Denali - The Alaska Gas Pipeline, Providence Hospital, Alaska Regional Hospital, Alaska Native Medical Center and the University of Alaska.Hotel guests will quickly realize Crowne Plaza is The Place to Meet. Whether holding a convention, banquet, board meeting, reception or informal event, your comfort and success are ensured. No matter if you are on your way to an adventure in remote Alaska, or here to experience Anchorage s big wild life you will find Crowne Plaza The Place to Meet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown Alaska