My husband and I stayed for one night at the Spring Hill Suites at University Lake after a late flight into Anchorage. This was the perfect choice. The hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was about a 10 minute drive from the airport. It was close by, but not right at the airport. The hotel rooms were new, clean, and modern with updated features such as an I Pod dock on the bedside table. We were pleasantly surprised by their breakfast spread, which included assorted cereals, bagels, English muffins, donuts, pastries, warm biscuits with gravy, scrambled eggs with cheese, and even a “make your own waffle” station. I highly recommend the Spring Hill Suites at University Lake if you will be staying over in the Anchorage area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska