My rrecent stay at the SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake was a wonderful home-y place to relax. The (courtesy) buffet breakfast was tasty, and the "make-your-own-waffles" were delicious. Pleasant scenery and plenty of room in the breakfast room and its fireplace made the scene cosy even though outdoors there was rain and rather cool weather for September. The shuttle service to the airport and downtown was reliable, on demand, and always had very cheerful drivers. The staff at the hotel represented Marriott beautifully. Everything was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska