Very clean and modern hotel. The nice little trail around the lake let us experience a little nature in the city, a little beaver building homes. It's by the University and the Hospital, so not convenient for downtown, but last trip we navigated the city bus from the airport and there were several buses that went from this area to downtown. They do offer a free shuttle to the airport but you need to reserve it ahead of time and it leaves on the hour. We didn't know this, so we ended up taking a cab, which was there in less than 5 minutes and cost around $22. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska