We stayed at this hotel 4 nights, one night as we arrived at 2:00am from a LONG day of travel and 3 nights on the backside of our trip. It was a great experience both times. The rooms are clean, spacious, with 2 queens and a pullout sofa. Beds were comfy. The bathrooms were nice in that the toilet had a separate room with sink, and the shower had a separate room with sink...this made it more convenient for a family of five. The breakfast was excellent with a lot of selection and the breakfast area was spacious. There was outdoor seating, too. Upon check in, they give you Hershey chocolate bars! There is a very nice walk right outside the hotel. We saw beavers swimming in the pond! The hotel convenient enough to town/airport, though it is not super close. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska