We stayed here for two nights this July. This is a nice, contemporary hotel that is away from the busy downtown area but close to lots of things to see and do. You feel like you are in the mountains in the middle of nature, not in a big city. The queen room was nice - it had a sitting area that was separated from the bed by a desk and divider. The breakfast, including in the room cost, was basic but good - it did have fresh fruit and some protein options. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska