The surrounding area was wonderful and we got a room that faced the lake. Not only was the view wonderful but also the room itself was one of the best that I have stayed at.
One of our problems was the breakfast, they said it closed at 9:30 but there was barely any food left at 9 am and they stopped refilling at that time. We were there for the 4th of July weekend. I think they should have been prepared. Another problem, they do not have any way of keeping out the light completely. The curtain kept out most of the light but there was still some that seeped in under and around the curtain at 1 am. The hallway lighting doesn't help either, very bright lights and the crack from under the door was wide enough to let both the hallway lighting and cold drafts in.
That said, everything else was wonderful and I would definitely go back to this hotel if ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska