“Alaskan Cruise”

US$69.00*
and up
Anchorage All Around City Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Anchorage's most popular attractions: Glacier & Wildlife Explorer Tour Turnagain Arm, Potter Marsh, Beluga Point, Portage Glacier and The Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.Our guided half-day adventure along scenic Turnagain Arm offers a one hour spectacular glacier cruise and non-stop wildlife. See Potter Marsh and mountain scenery where Dahl sheep are often spotted on the rocky cliffs. The waters along the way offers the best chance of seeing some of Cook Inlet's 350 Beluga whales.Visit Portage Glacier-Alaska's second most visited attraction. Board a one-hour cruise, which is narrated by a U.S. Forest Service Park Ranger. View icebergs and get 300 feet from the glacier, where you can listen for the unmistakable rumbling of an active calving glacier.At the 140-acre Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center get an up-close experience of impressive bears, moose, bison, elk, reindeer, musk ox, and more...This is a picturesque holiday of a lifetime! Anchorage All Around City Tour: Our fully customized, 3 hour, All Around City Tour of Anchorage is the best way to see the top sights & attractions that are located at the far corners of Anchorage. Tour Includes: Most of Anchorage’s popular sites in town Alaska Wild Berry Products, Ship Creek, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof, University of Alaska, the Ulu Factory, even the Alaska Native Hospital where you will see one of Alaska’s largest collection of Native Art.
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We recently went on a inside passage cruise to Alaska on Royal Caribbean,s Rhapsody Of The Seas. It was worth every dime. The crew and the staff went way above and beyond to be friendly and helpful. The ship was clean and in great shape. I always read about how bad the food is on cruises. This not a 5 star experience but the food was excellent. We went on a whale watching tour in Juneau and came close to orcas and hump backs. Something we will never forget. In Scagway we rented a Jeep for the day and drove north into the Klondike Territory of British Columbia, For an east coast boy, seeing the miles and miles of wilderness and snow capped mountains was breath taking. Absolutely beautiful ! I would recommend this trip to anyone who has the chance

8  Thank BurtonsvilleTraveler

Reviewed 22 August 2013

To the professional team of Alaska Cruise Transfer and Tours, thank you for being most courteous and polite, especially to Mark the driver who helped me with my luggage as my hands were really tired. I am not sure if my great experience with you was because I was travelling with you guys for the first time but hey, they say first impression lasts. Thanks for the tour through the wild life park, Beluga point where I saw Beluga whales, Canyon, Creek and for the most awesome tour of Anchorage, this was definitely worth my $52 Bucks, next time I would like to have complimentary meal as I was starving throughout the whole trip, oh, I believe I saw a package that includes lunch for $135 bucks, may next time I will choose that one. I took loads of pictures and can't wait to share them with my friends.

2  Thank Nickeisha B
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Had a very enjoyable tour of the wildlife conservation centre and the alyeska resort cable car. Our tour guide Ben, was very helpful, informative and stopped us along the way to take awesome pictures. During the conservation centre he allowed us to get out of the car and get nearer to the animals and take closer pictures. He never rushed us through and he was always waiting for us in the car. On the way back he went the extra mile to allow us get water from a waterfall and also went to see wood carving, things that weren't in the program. Ben is such a helpful person, he helped us a lot to find another hotel in a couple of hours and also helped us to move our belongings to the new hotel as we weren't happy with the hotel we were staying in. He becomes more of a good friend than a tour guide in a couple of hours. Would highly recommend to take his tours as he's a great person and by far the cheapest around. Thanks to Ben he made our holiday much better, nicer and interesting.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Had a very enjoyable tour of the Wildlife Conservatory and the boat tour of Portage Glacier. our tour guide, Ben, was a very informative tour guide, enthusiastic but not overwhelming. We appreciated the conversation and very inviting & welcoming tone of the conversation. We experienced a lot in just a few hours and did not feel like tourists (even though we were)!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We took the tour of Portlage Glacier and the Wildlife Conservation Center and had a fantastic day thanks to our tour guide, Ben, and his special way of creating an awesome group dynamic. He made the trip informative while enjoyable and extremely memorable. We also received great advice on what to do with our 4th of July evening. The next day a friend and I hiked Alyeska and Ben took care of getting us there and back and went the extra mile, literally, when we missed the shuttle from the resort to our pick up point. Alaska was beautiful and thanks to Ben we got to see the best of her!