“AWESOME EXPERIENCE”

Salmon Berry Travel & Tours
Book In Advance
US$149.00*
and up
Seward Highway Tour from Anchorage: Turnagain Arm, Mt Alyeska and Optional...
US$99.00*
Turnagain Arm and Alaska Wildlife Tour from Anchorage
US$49.00*
Anchorage City Tour with Optional Alaska Native Heritage Center Upgrade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SALMON BERRY TRAVEL & TOURS offers Locally Guided Small Group or Private Day Tours and Multi-Day Adventures! We can help you #FindYourAlaska
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Orlando, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I took a short tour to the conservation center on the 26 of December 2011 and I had a blast. Sadly, I can not recall my tour guide's name but she was awesome, very professional, attentive and unique. she made the tour a success. pick up was on time and on our return our guide went above and beyond to accommodate everyone to a shopping spot our a restaurant. Choose Salmon Berry tours when in Alaska

Visited December 2011
2 Thank DoctorEd711

• Chinese (Traditional) first
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant tour company”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Being huge fans of the Ice road truckers we booked a tour of the Carlisle Truckers depot in Anchorage. Candice arrived on time and was very proffessional but also really friendly. This was the most fantastic tour and Candice gave so much more than we could have hoped for, she really went out of her way to make this experience great for us, and even contacted one of the drivers and a bus company, when she knew that a few days later we would be on the Dalton highway, and aked him to look out for our tour bus.
I could go on and on but please book your tours with this company..you will not regret it.
I am just sorry that it took me so long to write this review.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank betty20London
New York City, New York
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I have used Salmon Berry Tours since 2010, and have nothing but high praise for its operation and its professionalism. I suggest the gold mine tour during the summer season and the dog sledding experience in the winter. Candace and Mandy are great and their tour guides knowledgeable.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank MichaelS290
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“GREAT trip, GREAT staff!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We went on a dogsledding tour (with a little snowshoe tour included) in the mountains the day after Thanksgiving, and it was awesome! The trip was once-in-a-lifetime and an AMAZING price for what you get. What made it really top notch though was the staff! The dogsledders are super professional and friendly, and our guides Mandy and Deborah were SO friendly and SO helpful, down to every last detail, including making sure you get all the best photos. I cannot thank them enough!

3 Thank AshtonQ
Hawarden, New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Company”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

These women know how to organise and show tourists the best attractions by far.Mandy sorted our 3 day Anchorage tour for us months ahead of our Alaska Tour,which saved me a lot of research time.Day one we went to Alaska State Fair with Autumn, only 3 passengers.Day 2 , only 2 of us with Julie to the disused Independance Gold mine, ,and the Iditarod Headquarters which was just great. The Pups were lovely,and Julie took photos of us while we went hooning around the track in a wheeled vehicle behind the dog team.Day 3, full bus,Heather took us to Girdwood and the Mt Ayeshka Tramway, Alpine Air Scenic Flights(for 2 passengers), the Wildlife centre, Portage Glacier sighting,and thru the tunnel to Whittier to embark the cruise ship. Nothing was too much trouble. Bottled water and snack bars free at all times.Any thing we asked for they arranged it for no extras.Salmonberry has really genuine caring drivers and staff and I recommend them for any travel in and around Anchorage.

Visited September 2011