“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of taste of thai

taste of thai
Ranked #356 of 870 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: the best thai restraurant in town...n my humble but totally accurate opinion.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We have eaten Tai from all over AK and the lower 48 states and this is some of the best ever. And the prices are very reasonable too.

1 Thank David W

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and lovely staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

The staff at this restaurant really accommodated me and my boyfriend's family. We were a big group of 10 people and we only gave them about 10 minutes notice of our arrival but they really made us welcome and comfortable. They happily rearranged tables and were very attentive in their service. The food was delicious and we all left happy and full. The only reason I haven't given it 5/5 is that their wasn't a whole lot of effort put into the decor or atmosphere which I think is important in a dining out experience.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RosannaHMY
“Great Larb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

The Chicken Larb is AMAZING!!! I also had fresh rolls. I would prefer a peanut sauce, but the sweet sauce was ok when I heated it up a bit. Great place, and I will be back for sure. Maybe tomorrow!

1 Thank Themenu12
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Lunch specials”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

I went here with some co-workers. It is very clean and nicely decorated for a strip mall locale. I thought the food was good and the service pretty prompt even though there was only one server and a couple of large parties. I enjoyed the chicken pannang lunch special and it had egg rolls and soup that was really delicious. Order the sticky rice with mango it is yummy!

• Visited October 2013
Montesano, Washington
“Beautiful restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is yet another Thai restaurant. It is tucked away between a sports center and a car wash in the O'Malley Plaza. I discovered it while attending the Saturday farmer's Market. The exterior is so so in just another strip center along the Old Seward Highway. But once you walk in you discover a bit of Thailand. The décor is beautiful and the wait staff is dressed in gorgeous Thai silk dresses. If you've come in blue jeans as we did, you may have this great desire to turn around and go home and get dressed up. Several patrons were dressed up and obviously enjoying a special occasion. The vegetarian green curry was nice, but I missed the tons of vegetables that I enjoyed at my daughter's favorite Thai restaurant in Washington State. My husband order the special and it was delightful. He also had some fried egg rolls and some fresh spring rolls. He was in heaven. We will be back to taste their other offerings soon.

• Visited June 2013