The hotel is nice and convenient with a lobby bar and restaurant that has decent food. This is exactly what you'd expect from a Marriott which is why I always stay at one when I travel to a new city. The bartender was very friendly and personable. I came down to the bar from my room to order a glass of wine so I wouldn't have to pay room service fees and I was surprised when she met me on the other side of the bar with the glass and said, "I'll walk you up." She explained that there is a law in Anchorage that prohibits open alcohol containers in open, common areas and since the hallways are considered open spaces I couldn't carry the wine. So, we had a nice walk and elevator ride together. :) I had a nice stay and would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy luxury accommodations, first-rate service and an ideal location at Anchorage Marriott Downtown. Our Anchorage hotel's setting is perfect - within walking distance of local businesses, shops, restaurants and attractions including the Anchorage Convention District, Anchorage Museum, Performing Arts Center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Anchorage Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Marriott Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Marriott Anchorage
- Anchorage Marriott Downtown Alaska