Stayed here for a week on business. Clean rooms and common areas, extraordinarily friendly staff. The wifi was horrible. Better to use your phone as a hotspot. Breakfast was a little pricey. There are some good local diners nearby for good breakfast at a more reasonable price. This was my first trip to Anchorage and I would stay at Marriott again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy luxury accommodations, first-rate service and an ideal location at Anchorage Marriott Downtown. Our Anchorage hotel's setting is perfect - within walking distance of local businesses, shops, restaurants and attractions including the Anchorage Convention District, Anchorage Museum, Performing Arts Center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anchorage Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Marriott Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Marriott Anchorage
- Anchorage Marriott Downtown Alaska