I've stayed here 2-5 times a year for the last decade. Staff is better than you would expect and rooms are worse than you'd expect from a Marriott. I have a clear preference for this over the downtown Hilton. I'm ambivalent about staying here versus the Captain Cook, which I sometimes book for variety. If you could combine the Marriott staff with the Captain Cook dining options, you'd have the best downtown option. Also, I've had a few epic housekeeping fails in the winter here, which is the main reason I'm rating it 3/5 instead of 4/5...who wants to deal with that after a long flight from Outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy luxury accommodations, first-rate service and an ideal location at Anchorage Marriott Downtown. Our Anchorage hotel's setting is perfect - within walking distance of local businesses, shops, restaurants and attractions including the Anchorage Convention District, Anchorage Museum, Performing Arts Center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anchorage Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Marriott Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Marriott Anchorage
- Anchorage Marriott Downtown Alaska