Dimond Center Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Parkwood Inn(Anchorage)
View Hotel
All reviewssoaking tubhuge bathtublarge shopping centerseparate showerfront deskrooms are largewatch tvother hotelsmake your own wafflescomfortable bedsfree breakfastgreat place to staybreakfast barhot breakfastairport shuttlebreakfast roomvisit anchorage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Went for the 2 nights for the price of one (Tour Saver). If you absolutely need to have the heart of the city beat around you, don't go. Other than location, I found nothing to detract from a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ilan E
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I visit Anchorage quite often on business and just love this hotel. I often extend my business stay to visit family while I'm there and always know I'm going to get a good night's sleep as it's quiet and has comfortable beds and pillows...not to mention the great tubs! I've stayed at the fancy hotels downtown, but the noise can be terrible and most don't seem to have refrigerators. The staff seems to have changed a bit lately, but are always courteous.
My only complaint is the prices during the summer force me to stay elsewhere and they canceled their loyalty rewards plan. I also never received a call back from the manager there when I called to talk to them about their lack of a rewards plan.

Room Tip: During the summer I suggest staying at the far end on the 2nd or 3rd floor, outside rooms. This is to avoid any noise from the outside bar on the first floor courtyard side. Winter I prefer the 3rd floor, courtyard side.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank blueeyes1001
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon in December 2010. It was a great experience. Cleanest hotel I've seen in Alaska. Our favorite part was the huge tub and that you could watch tv while enjoying a great bath! I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone. I must say that it's very cool the Hotel management write people back on their reviews. I have never seen that before. Great customer service!

Ps my mom is the "plant lady" there and the staff are always great to her too :)

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank Jspindler07
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Although the room was well decorated and comfortable, the hotel was located far from downtown and was way overpriced. We obtained two nights stay for the price of one using the Tour Saver coupon book. But even with that deal, I would look for somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Our room was adequate; the complimentary breakfast met minimal standards; it was comparable to those at much less expensive hotels. Service was not reliable. On arriving we arranged for a complimentary shuttle to the airport for the next morning at 7:00 AM, the first shuttle run by the hotel. When we arrived for that transportation we learned that the clerk had not entered information showing that we wished that transportation. Fortunately there was room and we were transported. The hotel clerk's failure was significantly mitigated by the shuttle operator who was good enough to take us to the rental car facility where we needed to arrange for a car and not leave us at the airport to fend for ourselves.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple