“Very nice and reasonable priced!”

Dimond Center Hotel
Ranked #18 of 74 Hotels in Anchorage
Reviewed 9 October 2009

I was very impressed with the rooms. They were larger than most and nicely decorated. My husband loved the garden tub and the shutter window that opened into the bedroom.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BARRYDONNATN

Reviewed 9 October 2009

This is my third stay here and I think this is one of the best values in Anchorage. Sitting in the big tub watching TV after work is a definite plus in my travel dream checklist! Large, immaculate, quiet rooms, easy access from anywhere, free breakfast, plenty of parking as well as courteous employees means I'll keep coming back. Hard to stay here in the summer for leisure visits due to the cost - but that's true of any hotel in Anchorage in the summer. Nice meeting facilities here as well although I haven't used them for that....yet.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank blueeyes1001
Reviewed 25 August 2009

This is a new hotel. The rooms are very big and spacious with a jetted tub. Continental breakfast is included in the price, and it was very well served. Overall, splendid stay!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank susymichelle
Reviewed 18 August 2009

The hotel is very pretty, and we have stayed there many times before. Continental breakfast is good too. Generally the hotel is clean, but I have stayed there before and laid in the bed covered up and was completely gagged because the comforter had a very strong B.O. smell to it. Also every time me or my family has stayed there which was often over the last few years our credit cards have been double and triple charged and many times the deposit hold amount never came off my account. We all have to call them every time we stay to inform them our cheap room cost over $500. I decided not to stay there any more after the last charge. Just watch your credit card account. If it doesn't match up call them repeatedly and inform your credit card company.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AkAk_101
Reviewed 27 July 2009

This is one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed and to find it in Anchorage is amazing. We lived in Anchorage in the early 90's so I knew what to expect from the town but this hotel is amazing the rooms are very comfortable and absolutely beautiful. I stayed here originally because of a Tour Saver coupon but now this is the only place I will stay when we are in Anchorage. FYI they offer freezer space!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank hef4
Reviewed 12 July 2009

I kept going back and forth about wether to stay at Dimond Center or Embassy Suites, but when I saw the $139 special rate at Dimond Center I chose it. I am a very picky hotel guest and I have nothing bad to say about this one. We usually stay at more high-end resorts, but Anchorage is not a resort town. The bed was comfortable and the hotel amazingly sound proof. We slept great. Loved having the free Wi-Fi in the room. Front desk printed out our boarding passes so we didn't have to pay to use the business center. We thought it was great that Wal-Mart was a very short walk away and there really was no traffic to speak of on the walk. We also walked the short distance to the mall and to Best Buy.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank quiettraveler
Reviewed 26 June 2009

We stayed here on our last night in Alaska. It was the perfect ending to our trip. The hotel is gorgeous. Everything was spotless. Our room had a shower and then a separate soaking tub. The bed was super comfortable, and there was free wi-fi. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple