“Really Thai?” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Anchorage, Alaska
“Really Thai?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have never been to Thailand so I can't say if it is authentic but it is darn good. I have eaten here quite a few times over the years. If it was closer to my house it would be more often.
The service is good and the food comes out hot. Prices are fair.
Can't pronounce or spell what I usually order but it is chicken in yellow curry with potato and onions. I get it jazzed up as I like spicy!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Flashy101

Anchorage, Alaska
“My favorite Thai restaurant in Anchorage, bar none!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife is from Thailand, and we eat here about 3-4 times every month. She says this is the best Thai food in Anchorage. This is a small restaurant, run by a lovely couple with husband cooking and wife doing everything else. The food is always fantastic, and service always great, but with a bit of waiting at peak times. Being a small restaurant, large groups should call ahead.

• Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
“Mmm I love Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Mmm I love Thai food! I was glad to have found some Asian fare in Anchorage. I thought that the only food that was available would be fast food and chain restaurants, so I was really happy to eat Thai.

Visited June 2013
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Ordered take out here and was so impressed. Portions are huge. Flavors were great, especially memorable Pad Thai and spring rolls. Very happy and friendly staff. Will be back!

Folsom, California
“Good for meat lovers; pathetic for vegetarians”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Apart from a Pad Thai with shrimp ordered by one person at our table, every other dish we ordered was vegetarian but it was the worst Thai food we've ever had... The curries were bland and the flat rice noodles we ordered with some sauce turned out to be just damp and tasteless. Their seating area can't fit a party of 7 that easily and after a long wait to be seated, we ended up getting really bad food and thank God for the nearby Taco Bell to help us get our hunger satisfied!

• Visited July 2013