My daughter and I and a good friend of ours felt right at home with you. I would strongly suggest you keep the awesome staff you've got and change nothing! Superb breakfasts, comfortable "at home" apartments, and the joy that your staff bring to the Arctic Fox Inn rubbed off on us to the max! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property sits on the edge of downtown Anchorage overlooking the Cook Inlet, AK Railroad train depot, Ship Creek (urban salmon fishing!), Historic Government Hill, and one of the only water towers in Alaska. The call of seagulls and a light, salty breeze will remind guests that they're near the ocean, while distant train whistles and the sound of bush planes pay homage to The Last Frontier. Our multiple decks and outdoor seating areas are a great place to relax with your group and enjoy all the perks of being so close to the city and wilderness, which means you can simultaneously take in views of the city and uninhabited mountain ranges.We offer a range of upscale room options, from private rooms with a shared bath to complete two bedroom suites with living area, kitchen & fireplace. All of the beds feature pillow top mattresses with quality linens and luxurious down duvets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Arctic Fox Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arctic Fox Hotel Anchorage
- Arctic Fox Inn Anchorage, Alaska