All of Anchorage is outrageously expensive, and this property is no exception. We stayed 1 night, and it was convenient to the airport and our rental-camper location. The staff was incredibly nice - I was quite taken aback at first - but came to realize this is typically Alaskan. The room was clean and functional, a bit run-down considering the price, no frills, no views, no services - just a decent bed and alarm clock. The lobby is worth a mention - it has a huge wall absolutely covered in trophy-mounted fish. Anglers and artists alike will drool over this. It was strange and unique, and worth seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned, within minutes to the Ted Stevens Airport. 44 Clean comfortable rooms with new plush top mattresses, coffee maker, mini fridge, free wifi, pastry and juice in the morning, freezer space, free shuttle service to airport.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lakeshore Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Anchorage
- Lakeshore Inn & Suites Anchorage, Alaska