The room we stayed in was nothing exceptional - pretty basic. But it was clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. We stayed two nights - the first night in Alaska and the last night. Would recommend this motel.
Candy was particularly friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned, within minutes to the Ted Stevens Airport. 44 Clean comfortable rooms with new plush top mattresses, coffee maker, mini fridge, free wifi, pastry and juice in the morning, freezer space, free shuttle service to airport.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lakeshore Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore Hotel Anchorage
- Lakeshore Inn & Suites Anchorage, Alaska