“Very friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage
Ranked #9 of 74 Hotels in Anchorage
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is a nice HGI with exceptionally friendly staff! I enjoyed the made-to-order Alaskan omelet (with Reindeer sausage) most mornings as well as good fresh fruit. Room prices were very high due to demand.

1  Thank Robert F
Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Robert F,

We truly appreciate your patronage here at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage and are happy to hear that you enjoyed the team of great people we have here. The reindeer sausage is always a big hit in our Great American Grill restaurant. Please consider us again on your next visit to Anchorage and thank you for the kind words here on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I just returned from a business trip to Anchorage and for the first time I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. I was greeted by a very friendly and courteous staff even though I was checking in at 10:30pm. During my stay, I couldn't have asked for any better service. I travel to Anchorage about four to six times a year staying anywhere from three to ten days. I was so impressed with the hotel and its staff, I plan on staying here in all of my future visits. Give them, a try and you will see what I'm writing about. Great job to the hotel and its staff. Thanks, Mr. Michael Ruff

1  Thank Michael R

Dear Mr. Ruff,

We'd like to thank you so very much for the kind words. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to let other potential guests know about our service. We know there are many choices here in Anchorage, but we like to stand out here at Hilton Garden Inn by making this our guest's home away from home. We look forward to your next visit and I hope to thank you in person. Please let us know if you'd like us to make your next reservation by calling 907-729-7000.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn, was very clean and a pleasure to stay. The hotel staff were very prompt at getting you checked in. Since it was peak season the price was high but all accomendations in Alaka are this time of year. I would recommend this hotel with a 10.

1  Thank Victoria B
Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Victoria B,

We appreciate you taking the time to post this review on TripAdvisor for our Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage. I am happy to hear that our team was able to promptly get you checked in so you could enjoy all of the amenities we provide as soon as possible, such as the pool, hot tub, complimentary wi-fi and business center. Please let us know if you will be visiting Anchorage again so that we can assist you in making reservations for a repeat stay here. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

After a week long cruise and traveling from Seward to Anchorage via train we arrive at late that evening. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. it felt like coming home after a long trip. Customer Service is of top importance to me and that far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina C
Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Christina C,

We are pleased that the service you experienced here at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage was exceptional and that we made you feel at home. After a long trip, such as yours, we are glad you were able to rest well on our comfortable beds and enjoy our team. Please let us know if you or anyone you know would like to join us again and we can help you make your reservation by calling 907-729-7000. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I will definitely stay here again. I have visited Anchorage many times and have finally found a hotel I like. The breakfast here is great and everyone on the staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jen O

Dear Jen O,

Thank you so much for the glowing review here on TripAdvisor for our Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage. We are intent on making everyone's stay here as if they were the only guest in the hotel. We are glad you were able to enjoy the nice hardy breakfast in our Great American Grill. For $14.95, the hot/cold buffet is a great way to start off anyone's day. If you're not looking for a full meal, we also offer a la carte options for the listed prices. Please let us know if we can help you make another reservation for your next stay by calling 907-729-7000.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I enjoyed this place, but during tourist season (summer) it is expensive. Was here to send time with a sick friend that also lives in Alaska and too bad he got ill in the summer months. The price doubles during tourist season

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brad F

Dear Brad F,

We're sorry your visit was for a less than desirable reason. But, we hope we made you stay here a great one. Please let us know if you decide to come back during the winter season as we'd like to make your reservation for you. You can call us at 907-729-7000.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was an excellent hotel in all ways except the room had a ventilation system that was very loud and the windows didn't open. The location is good, rooms nice, decor was great, bed was great, service great. I would highly recommend this hotel, but for me, I probably would avoid this until they remedy the fan noise.

1  Thank Jean F
Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Jean F,

We appreciate your comments here on TripAdvisor. We definitely in the process of working with our maintenance team on the noise from the ventilations system. We apologize if you were not satisfied with your total stay becuase of this. We will be contacting you by email about how to make this right for your past stay. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.