“Delicious!”

Antonios' Greek Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #4 of 16 Bakeries in Anchorage
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Wonderful freshly prepared Greek cuisine. Appetizers, freshly baked desserts and classic Greek dishes. Warm, family atmosphere.
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My husband and I had lunch today at Antonio's and it was excellent. This is a very small restaurant with limited seating with Greek music playing in the background. Antonio greeted us as we walked in and brought the menu. A few minutes later he came back and took our orders then went into the kitchen to prepare our meals. The servings were generous and even included a wonderful diamond shaped piece of flan like dessert. We will definitely go again.

1  Thank CSBANCAK

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped here because we couldn't decide on a place to eat for late breakfast/lunch. We were so impressed we got dinner there the next night. I had the spinach pie and it was fabulous and it came with salad and dessert. Lots of food. There was not a lot of options for a vegetarian, but the spinach pie was so good, it didn't matter. IT isn't unusual for a small place like this to not have an extensive menu - but what the do offer is so wonderful. We also took baklava for the road trip back to fairbanks, it definitely did not make it all the way there ! DEfinitely worth a visit. The price is high for other places, but not for Alaska. And service was great, though both times we were the only people eating in and only the one guy was working.

2  Thank pigwithwings11
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Love everything here. I buy the cookies and baklava regularly...take breaks only when the scale edges upward. Antonio is a real nice guy too. I do take home mostly. Everything's delicious, you can't make a wrong choice.

1  Thank Akskier A
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I wouldve really liked to like this place because of all the good ratings but the food was just alright.. I had ordered the musaka and it was still cold on the inside and tasted kinda bland. The dessert was good. I would probably suggest just going there for desserts.

1  Thank Shanelle M
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family was vacationing in Alaska and decided to try this restaurant based on the reviews. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire meal, as well as, meeting Antonios!. Being Greek ourselves we have an experienced palate and can honestly say the meal was excellent! The portions were generous. The stuffed cabbage rolls were the best we ever had! (Hopefully my mother isn't reading this.) We also enjoyed the lamb, the soup and salad and the gyro. The pastries were also delicious...namely the galaktoboureko (custard with phillo), melomakarona and kourambiethes (butter cookie with powdered sugar). This restaurant is definitely worth trying!

2  Thank GAMK15